The Teacher’s Desktop
You will follow 4 steps each time you set up a new class:
- Choose Create a New Class. (You did this already in order to get to the current page.)
- Set up the Student Roster for the class by using one of two options.
- Option 1: Enter student names now.
- Option 2: Enter student names later.
If you need to leave the program but have not finished the steps, log out at the upper right of the screen. Log in when you are ready to continue and choose the green button that identifies the process you were in when you stopped. Scan the drop-down menu, and select the procedure you want to continue.
Step 1: Create a new class.
Create a new class by giving it a name first. Enter the Class Name in the box below. Here are a few suggestions for naming your class.
- By time and day of week: 10:00 a.m. Tuesday
- By a course number: WR-235
- By grade and period: 9th Grade, second period
- By a designation of your choice.
Click Create New Class. The next screen you see will show your License Key and explain its function.
An example class has already been created and sample screens for each step follow. Click here to continue the demonstration.
Note: Other classes you have created previously are listed at the bottom of the page.
You Have One Class
|1||Work Readiness, 10 a.m.|